Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez

arboyd12's review against another edition

senanur's review

emotional funny lighthearted medium-paced

easturgeon's review

emotional funny hopeful lighthearted reflective sad fast-paced

cindy_freez's review against another edition

I received an advance copy of the first four chapters of this book by NetGalley and I am hooked. I absolutely love the opposites attract trope and from what I’ve read so far, I like both characters. Their flirtation is so natural, organic. He seems so down to earth and I like that Alexis has the power. I can’t wait to read the rest of this book.

Well I read the rest in one day and loved it.

Abby Jimenez has hit the top of my list of romance authors. She writes uplifting story lines with unique and endearing characters with a little magic thrown in. She also touches on serious topics such as abuse.

Part of Your World is a novel about finding love where you least expect it, with someone who doesn’t quite fit the expectations of the people in your world. Alexis and Daniel have an accidental meeting while she’s driving through his small town. She’s an ER doctor and he’s a carpenter/ mayor. She’s also 10 years older than him. He’s completely smitten by her but she’s resistant because of her obligation to carry on her family’s legacy at the prestigious Royaume Hospital. She also recently left an abusive and toxic relationship. Daniel lives a simpler life with a dog and farm animals and runs a family-owned Inn. Despite the differences between them, they have amazing chemistry.

I enjoyed The Friend Zone but I think I actually loved this one better. I fell in love with Daniel’s character. He’s tender yet funny, talented but very humble, and he’s so romantic and attentive. Along with some heartbreak, there were also many laugh out loud moments.

seulement's review

emotional hopeful lighthearted medium-paced

dulceeep's review against another edition

emotional hopeful inspiring lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

mrshaleypole's review

emotional funny lighthearted relaxing slow-paced