Cracked Kingdom, by Erin Watt

cardans_wife_'s review

adventurous dark emotional mysterious relaxing sad medium-paced

rezaputs's review

1.5

Listen. I would never recommend this series because it is really problematic, however, if you do end up reading this series just stop after book 3. I know Easton is one of the most enjoyable characters but this book was objectively so bad that it is not worth anyones time. Like literally the only redeeming quality and the reason for a 1.5 instead of a 1 is Easton. If you love yourself don’t read this.

bookgramsaga's review against another edition

Changed the rating from 3 to 2 stars since the more I think about the book the more angry I get.....

noahshaws_hoe's review against another edition

Cracked Kingdom
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Oh the memory loss trope...No❤️
I lovedlovedloved Easton and Harltey together!

ashimagoyal's review

ohmygod i finished the series!! i actually loved it sm. i think i love the big family trope and that's why i loved it so much. the writing itself wasn't amazing, but not bad either. i really wish there were books for seb and sawyer but it's been four years so i doubt it'll happen🥲

shisharka's review against another edition

I fill so relaxed after reading this book. I think this is the book that I love the most from the series and I can’t even ask for a better ending.

abbiel's review

emotional fast-paced

taylorfennerwrites's review against another edition

Disappointed that I had to rate this one so low because I loved the first 3 books in the series and loved Easton but the character acted odd in Fallen Heir and I didn’t like Hartley at all which didn’t change in this book. I just... idk. Then they epilogue thing felt a little out of nowhere.

miihaaelaa14's review against another edition

4,5 ⭐️

helliott07's review against another edition

I found majority of this book to be ridiculous, but it was entertaining enough to finish and have a few chuckles. I did skim quite a bit of the thought commentary - felt extra heavy in this book.