Fable by Adrienne Young

sample_text's review against another edition

moodreader007's review against another edition

3.5☆
not much of a plot but it was decent

morganniemarie's review against another edition

4.5 stars!

I was afraid early on the book wasn’t going to be long enough for me to connect with the characters, but the world building and character building was great! Can’t wait to see what happens in Namesake.

maccloud's review against another edition

adventurous dark emotional mysterious medium-paced

kittehwinks's review against another edition

adventurous dark hopeful sad tense medium-paced

They kiss at the end. The whole book was so good and then suddenly out of nowhere they kiss. For no reason! The story was excellent without the added romance which is now the plot armor for book 2. She’s 14 kissing a grown ass man!

mplumm1322's review against another edition

adventurous hopeful relaxing medium-paced

An adventurous story set at sea with pirates and thieves. This was like an ocean get away from my own home, the author creates a beautiful picture in your mind of the beauty on and under the sea.
This first book felt like a build up to a larger story and ended on a huge cliffhanger. I can’t wait to see what happens!

ladygeekface_'s review against another edition

When you're reading a book and have a feeling like everything is going too well..

shaila_m's review against another edition

it took me a while to really like the story and to really settle into it, once I did I started to really love it!

tearoomwithme's review against another edition

this book made my 5+ stars pile because it’s a book i would be able to read again and be satisfied & enjoy the adventure repeatedly. the characters are incredibly well made. the writing is so well done that it take the reader a sentence to get inside this magical/adventurous world. i read it in one day, and was heartbroken that i did because i wanted so much...and because @adrienneyoungbooks played with us and left us in a major cliffhanger!! i know it’s a YA read but it’s so worth it. everyone needs that one book to escape to and just let their imagination flow; this is THAT book! so happy i found a new author & a new series, i’m very invested in now—thank you; it’s truly a gem

losalim's review against another edition

adventurous medium-paced