Batman (2011-2016) #13, by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, James Tynion IV

quinnster's review

Part of the Death of the Family arc this book is in between Batgirl & Catwoman Issues #13.

The Joker is more terrifying than ever. Creepier, more psychotic, more demented and it is awesome!

verabooks's review

A ver, aquí aparece Joker y Harley Quinn. Pero al no haber leído ningún Batman, de la antigua era, y no haber visto ninguna película, no entiendo mucho la relación de Joker y Batman. Deberían de explicar un poco más, pero ya me ha quedado claro que Harley haría, y hace, cualquier cosa por Joker. Increíble.

morgansstarks's review

73/100

samhain's review

I think I'd prefer my previous guess (Alfred or Thomas), it'd be lame but it wouldn't be "we created a whole new foe with a super complex plan that involve four big players and will put another strain on Bruce's personal life just for him to be the Joker" lame. Besides, it makes little to no sense for him to suddenly use all the information he's gathered about the Bat family when he's never done so before, not even when he could have thrived from the chaos. And that's he's only goal. Eliminating Batman is not in his interest at all. So either he's got another plan, or he isn't the true Designer here.

By the way, how many villains know who Batman is? It's starting to feel like everyone and their mom know except for Harley. It'd be funny for maybe five minutes, but in the long run... Ugh. Stop having villains who know Bruce's bat kinks, please and thank you.