Bending The Rules by Christina C. Jones

dcarew's review

funny hopeful lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

southern_bookbabe's review against another edition

slow-paced

This is the 3rd book in the Wright brothers series starring the middle brother, Mr Bestseller himself, Justin Wright! First off I really enjoyed this series. However this is my least favorite of the 3 ☹️ This is friends to lovers, single dad story featuring Justin’s childhood bestie Toni 🥰 Toni and Justin have been friends for over 20 years but haven’t spoken in the last 7 due to a “betrayal” that Toni can’t seem to forgive. First this burn was SLOWWWWWWW! When the heat finally picked up all their lack of communication issues made it hard to keep reading. By the time they got to their HEA I didn’t really care. I always enjoy when the characters/couples from the previous books show up with updates about their lives 🥰 helped me to remember why I was reading this one in the first place.

m40's review against another edition

3.5⭐️ Another cute spicy read by Miss Christina - the miscommunication trope irked me too much. Loved the series, I need me a Wright brother!

whatmikaread's review

emotional hopeful inspiring lighthearted medium-paced

nathaliagoncalves's review against another edition

O meu favorito da autora até agora ❤️❤️

sillsil's review against another edition

funny hopeful reflective medium-paced

craesreads's review against another edition

⭐️⭐️⭐️🌶️🌶️ This was a quick &easy palette cleanser read. It had drama &romance to keep you coming back for more.

* Christina C Jones did a great job with the friends to lovers troupe. Most of the time it’s like all of a sudden insta-love out of no where but she made it gradual &realistic.

* Again, the same narrators crushed this audiobook! They bring emotion by laughing, scoffing, etc to bring the story to life.

* Overall the series was enjoyable to listen to.

Themes:
* Friends to lovers
* Workplace romance

chaptersandcharm__'s review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny inspiring reflective tense fast-paced

thisreadingcorner's review

I pushed through book 2 to get to Devyn’s story but almost immediately it was clear this would be painful to read. I made it through chapter 2 but the desperation on her end to prove something to him and the out the gate jump to lust didn’t redeem the premise.

skyenj21_'s review