Fable by Adrienne Young

tutorb's review against another edition

adventurous emotional mysterious tense medium-paced

skcobb's review against another edition

I’m back and forth on my rating on this one. I actually did enjoy it more than anticipated (I was afraid it was going to be another TGTSGB which was excruciatingly boring to me), but I felt like Fable was totally different from Young’s other 2 books. Unfortunately that’s not always good though. While SITD and TGTSGB had a ton of world building, Fable really had...none. I wish a bit more had been put into the first half of the book to flesh out the world a bit more. Some of the crew members also could do with a bit more development (even now, I’m not naming them in my review because I’m just going with the names I made up in my head since I keep forgetting them

good_names_dont_exist's review against another edition

adventurous medium-paced

teatime_and_reading's review against another edition

Well, this books turned out to be one of my favs this year. I love me some sailing/pirate books,and this one didn't disappoint. Everything about it was exciting and interesting. Fable is such an admirable and strong character and I loved her. The dynamic were great and all, however, I would've liked to see her interact with the crew more. He confrontations with her father were so emotional and made me cry A LOT.
And that ending

erupoo's review against another edition

adventurous inspiring fast-paced

Strong female lead, engaging and interesting plot, and well written.

jismijn's review against another edition

adventurous

really fun and engaging adventure pirate book! story took some time to get going but there was always enough suspense and mystery to keep you reading. would have liked a bit more character development for the other crew members, they all kind of felt like one samesie blob now. writing was quite nice!

kelseymck's review against another edition

adventurous emotional tense medium-paced

gwenn10's review against another edition

reading this right after all of us villians was a MISTAKE. those books back to back, girl i’m losing it. i fucking love pirates and love love. like this was made for me, i am sat

diana_acc's review against another edition

3.5 ⭐ por esos últimos 8 capítulos

Me costo entender la terminología que usaban y sueltan varios personajes desde el principio, lo que dificulta un poco todo.

Tenemos a Fable quien fue abandonada por su padre a quien llama Saint, en la isla de Jeval un lugar de mala muerte donde tenía pocas posibilidades de sobrevivir.

Han pasado 4 años desde que fue dejada con una sola promesa, que es la esperanza que la ha mantenido con vida. Y desde hace 2 años West ha sido su mejor cliente.

Los ultimos capitulos han hecho que me decida a ponerle 4 estrellas en lugar de 3, la historia tiene potencial, pero ha demorado demasiado en darme lo que busco en la mayoría de los libros.

Quiero saber más de West.
Ese final me dejó intrigada.
¿Que va a pasar ahora?