Obsidio, by Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman

nenekoii's review against another edition

adventurous dark emotional funny mysterious tense medium-paced

acrosby8's review against another edition

What can you say about a good book other then,wow. Just wowwwwww. I pounded the book on the floor in anger.

itnotmackenzie's review against another edition

Can’t say much since this is the third book in a series, but if you like sci-fi definitely give this series a go. This ended the series pretty well. I enjoyed the space battles and the characters, in particularly AIDAN. The AI is definitely the most interesting character in the series and I love him (it?). I think illuminae is still the best book in the series but this one was still very good.

sjmars's review against another edition

I have Chills! This was such a great concluding novel and I really just want to go back and start it all over again!

rose_chaloner's review against another edition

adventurous fast-paced

stephhhhh7's review against another edition

4.5 stars

I can't write a coherent review right now because this book destroyed me.

heedling's review against another edition

adventurous dark mysterious tense medium-paced

tacotaco89's review against another edition

adventurous dark emotional funny hopeful lighthearted mysterious tense fast-paced

midnightreads08's review against another edition

Goodbye... allow me to pick my heart up off of the floor (‘: what a book. what a series. I am blown away <3

gyeranbbang's review against another edition

Does this book deserve 5 stars? Probably not, I could whine about the problems I had with it for hours. But here I am, crying happy tears and thinking of getting a
Spoilerparachute
tattooed somewhere.

I'm glad I enjoyed this after being let down by Gemina, turns out I just needed more Ezra, more Nik, and more Ezra and Nik. What can I say, they are funny bastards. Anywhoo, these series were a wild ride, I very much enjoyed the plot here with the rebellion and resistance movements.