Kill Switch by Penelope Douglas

kaitlincorbettx's review against another edition

WE LOVE A REDEMPTION STORY

thebookplatypus91's review against another edition

By far, my favorite book of the series so far. Damon is… complex. But my god did the boy break my heart.

“Don’t let me go.”…..

paigedoll_3's review against another edition

Alright I'll be honest , I wasn't too thrilled to start this because I absolutely despised Damon...but THIS IS HOW YOU WRITE A REDEMPTION ARC PEOPLE!!! Damon is BAE now. (do people still say BAE? Anyways) fuckin amazing.

catsandcliterature's review against another edition

Let me start by saying that I went into this not knowing how Penelope could possibly make me like Damon after the last two books, only to get a third of the way through and realize that I not only liked him, but had never even noticed the trajectory, it was that subtle. There was no in-your-face moment of redemption for Damon. It was a lot of little things piled on top of one another. Secondly, I request a timeline. I’m getting lost between all the flashbacks and the gaps between books along with the natural progression of time IN the books. Third, I want to say I almost don’t want to read the fourth book because I want to live in a happy little bubble that tells me Damon/Winter/Will become a throuple and live happily ever after together. The Punk 57 cameo was a nice touch as well. I also adored how quickly Damon roped Rika into his circle of loved ones even before he found out, but especially after.

marisbookss's review against another edition

I love them!

kryb's review against another edition

adventurous dark mysterious medium-paced

eraseuunavezz's review against another edition

dark mysterious tense fast-paced

ellavlind's review

adventurous challenging dark emotional hopeful informative inspiring mysterious reflective sad tense medium-paced

Älskar Damon. Tycker så synd om honom också. Winter e så stark och deras story är så jävla bra. Först i fontänen, trädkojan och att hon blev blind, hennes ”ghost” som va han asså allt va så bra. Jag hade typ ont i hjärtat genom hela boken för de va så känslosamt med deras historia och Damons barndom.
Sjuk plot twist att Rika, Damon och Banks va syskon ba sådär (va ju dock lite teaseat innan i boken)??
Måste säga att Will nog fortfarande är min favoritkaraktär dock. Och asså STACKARN när han fkn nästan drunkna igen??? Brorsan har nog grov ptsd vid detta laget.

questionablereads's review against another edition

adventurous challenging dark emotional mysterious tense fast-paced

Kill Switch is an emotional roller coaster of a dark romance. It’s rich people on some rich people drama, with some serious trauma at play. The MMC, Damon Torrence is awful and horrible but also understandable and could just use a freaking hug (and some therapy). The FMC, Winter is so one of my favorites in this series so far who has her own battles with herself, her family, blindness and others thinking she is weak due to her blindness, when she is in fact one of the strongest FMCs to grace the Devil’s Night series. The character development within Kill Switch was so unlike the previous books in the series, and Penelope Douglas used some serious word magic to be making my heart love these fictional people, because I sure as hell did not prior to the book.

riosblu's review against another edition

challenging dark emotional mysterious sad tense fast-paced