The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan

hrts4ris's review against another edition

Holy shit it feels so good to be back in this universe yet so refreshing to be in a completely different side of it. Leo Valdez is the best thing to ever happen in the history of fiction.

angiereads2themaxx's review against another edition

adventurous funny lighthearted medium-paced

lawsalor's review against another edition

I like this book a lot and I enjoy how they have Jason just come up at nowhere because actually makes sense if we started this series with Percy in the Roman camp I don't think we would be as intrigued because even though we love Percy we would be way too confused to actually enjoy the story and I am so excited to read the next book.
Also since Jason got part of his memory bag it gives us a little teaser into our new characters.
I love that Jason and Piper still really like each other and that it is always like in the forefront of their minds because my mind is garbage and can only pay attention to romance so when I see that at almost a return these two are like blushing and giggling to each other (not literally) It fills my heart with joy. Even though I love percabeth we only got it from Percy's perspective and because he was so young of course he's not going to be like oh my God I do love her I love Annabeth I'm 13 and this is enemies to lovers and I love her right away of course not That's not going to happen but they don't focus on Percy and Annabeth in the first series they focus on the adventure ahead I like focusing on the romance

Leo's character is just so cool I'm very glad that a child of Hephaestus is one of our main characters like everything about Leo is just so amazing in I feel like he should be the main character instead of Jason because Jason is a little boring due to the fact that he is the Golden boy and he can do no wrong He is the leader like with Percy he made mistakes We all know but I think because we are viewing it from three different sides in this book it makes Jason seem so much better than Percy and his judgmental thoughts.

hollydocherty's review against another edition

adventurous slow-paced

michellesi01's review against another edition

adventurous hopeful lighthearted fast-paced

noe_reads's review against another edition

Tenía muchísimas ganas de empezar con esta saga y también muchas expectativas. No me ha decepcionado y he disfrutado mucho de la lectura. ¡Estoy deseando leer los siguientes!

I was really looking forward to read this saga and I also had a lot of expectations. This first book has not disappointed me and I have really liked it.

bardinhell's review against another edition

Was a good book but not as great as Percy and i found the characters a lot more irritating, especially in later books, but it was a fun book all things considered.

kupid's review against another edition

"'Her boyfriend,' Butch said. 'A guy named Percy Jackson.'"

I loved this book so much, I was worried when I started this as I've never really read a sequel series. I was hoping it wouldn't ruin my experience and love for the PJO series - but it definitely didn't, this book was so amazing and I'm so excited to read the rest of it.

I loved the involvement and information about the 'Roman Gods' and I loved the new trio of characters, Leo is definitely my favourite.

Spoiler Also Annabeths appearance made me so happy, I was so happy when she said Percy was finally her boyfriend. I hope there's more of them in the future books! I also really enjoyed
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

sadsapphicsupreme's review against another edition

adventurous funny hopeful inspiring tense slow-paced

starkbuckgirl's review against another edition

adventurous funny fast-paced