The Selection by Kiera Cass

halynah's review

An excellent dystopian specimen with a good plot, pleasant-to-read style of writing, awesome characters and sweet romance. I don't understand, why there are so many negative reviews - the book certainly doesn't deserve so much criticism. I'm definitely not the fan of the Bachelor, but here, in the dystopian environment ,I enjoyed it a lot! Highly recommended!

4l3yda's review

hopeful lighthearted medium-paced

aly28's review

adventurous emotional funny hopeful lighthearted mysterious relaxing medium-paced

clockworkbook's review

3.75 - Close to a 4 star. I enjoyed the story, but I guess not as much as others. Good world building, especially since I don't like it nor trust what I have been told.

ritaslilnook's review

MESS. Like. What? I'm glad she chose herself, but... no. I need Aspen to leave. He's like a mosquito that won't stop flying next to my ear. OK. ONTO THE NEXT ONE NOW.

yara_adorablebooks's review

Wat een geweldig boek, ik wil meer America, meer Maxon!

De recensie lees je hier: http://adorablebooks.nl/young-adult-de-selectie-selection-1-kiera-cass/

soulfulcrow's review

lighthearted fast-paced

mathildestromme's review against another edition

dystopi, trekantdrama og high stakes!!!! Og likevel er jeg ikke grepet😃😃 allerede obvious hvem hun velger, så flott at det er 4 (!!?)bøker til i serien. får gi neste bok en sjanse men jeg er kritisk!

margotgabriella's review against another edition

Hmmm.. This one was very difficult for me to rate. I really liked it, but also I wasn't so sure about it. I really didn't like the fact that America is so blind and Aspen is so irritating. I really liked Mason though! I am deciding to continue the series though and I'll see after the second book if I liked it better!

withbooks_mar's review