Saga, Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan

readerpants's review against another edition

ZOMG.

hannahfletcher's review against another edition

I mean how could you go wrong with and intergalactic love story that features a mom breastfeeding? It’s a great quick read that features characters that are easy to fall in love with from page one.

I don’t know why I was expecting this to be longer but it was great so far! While I loved the first book, I’m more interested now in seeing if I can get the rest from the library. If I way buying all of them I’d be out $100 really fast

solaana's review against another edition

This is MY SHIT.

plumblxssom's review against another edition

Very good artwork and amazing story. Can't wait to pick up the second volume.

tasha_leex's review against another edition

adventurous dark funny fast-paced

kumipaul's review against another edition

I'm a neophyte to this form, but I found this beginning of Saga to be brilliantly drawn and written to enhance the excitement of the story, while also injecting occasional humor. The language is crude, and some sections are overtly sexual. However, the underlying ethics are encouraging. It was thrilling enough to make me want to explore Saga further.

*So I went on and read Vols. 2 and 3 and was bored by mid Vol. 3, so changing my rating from 4 stars to 2 stars. Guess it's just not my thing.*

choeyjane's review against another edition

adventurous dark funny hopeful mysterious tense fast-paced

graysonreads's review against another edition

adventurous challenging dark emotional funny hopeful fast-paced
  • Strong character development? N/A

booksonawire's review against another edition

Completely out of my comfort zone, this was absolutely weird and had me questioning WTF am I reading. But I was completely glued to this, finished it far too quickly, and want to read the next like right NOW. I'm invested in Alana and Marko's little family, loved Izabel, and looking forward to Hazel's story.

fcoo's review against another edition

adventurous dark fast-paced