joana_stormblessed's review against another edition

Loved the book. Now i am going to try and implement it

tiggerser's review

More like a sales pitch website than a book. Read a blog about morning routines and save the time.

vandarpapi's review against another edition

If I were to piece it all together in terms of his writing and discussing approaches, this book is nothing short of a mess and a slack. Repetitions of an optimistic mindset rings heavily in my mind. Steps and methods that are just as identical to most sites that already provide helpful tips (it could be different if it involves cha-ching). Basically, almost all the rosy things you could have imagined created this generic-as-hell self-help book.

With that being said, I think this could be helpful in some way. It's just that the execution is bad that you almost want to put it down.

EDIT: From 2 ⭐️ to 1.5 ⭐️, not a great book overall. It's just procedural with some stories behind, at the very most.

andrencosta's review

hopeful inspiring reflective

the_herbal_carnivore's review against another edition

The premise is good, he just adds a lot of fluff I felt didn't really need to be in there. I did enjoy the quotes though.

hellonada's review against another edition

2021 review :
The miracle morning in a nutshell :
Get a life purpose
Dedicate time each day for your personal development
Get an accountability partner
Don't want people's daily struggling? Don't embrace the mediocrity they embraced and do sth different
no amount of sleep is enough what's enough is wht you convince your mind is enough
Wake up from 1 hour to 2 hours earlier in the morning and slowly increase your motivation levels by :
not hitting snooze
Brushing your teeth
Washing your face
Drinking a full glass of water
Then start your day doing the SAVERS silence
Affirmation
Visualization
Exercise
Read : Make sure to read books that fill your brain with positive thoughts to keep ur motivation level up
Get a BuJo :)

2023 review :
Helplessly looking for a boost to be productive again , I remember thinking everything mentioned in this book was obvious , in other words not so enlightening ! Actually? this book is not so bad , at least it served as a reminder that not embracing mediocrity is always an option .
Even though I don't like to think the problem is beyond the person himself , I do think our society has great effect on the way we perceive our reality , can't help but convince us that this level of mediocrity is our faith ! No way out of it ? I like these kind of books because I often like to get some positive inputs, it's crazy hopeless out there .
I might reread this in the future, I hope to get a different point of view .

belka69xo's review

informative reflective medium-paced

mfontana06's review against another edition

Not my favorite. I did like some of the tips the author gave, but I felt like it was overdone a extremely sales-y.

_hobby_hours's review

informative inspiring slow-paced

susylamb's review

adventurous challenging informative fast-paced

I love habit and kicks to your seat to get up and moving type of books! This fit the bill!

Always motivational to hear others success stories and hard work stories. Nothing comes easy and it’s usually the 5 and 6 am risers that succeed. But this book had practical steps to achieve that getting up early!

Not written in a Christian Worldview that I hold but I can still learn and use the principal and steps and disregard the parts I personally don’t hold too.